Federal Judge Strikes Down Oklahoma Amendment Opposing Sharia Law
By Moody Adams A federal judge struck down an Oklahoma state amendment banning Sharia law. The ruling was issued Thursday by U.S. District Court Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange, who said the Oklahoma law discriminated against religion, The Wall Street Journal reported," writes Andrea Billups.
Sharia law is based on the Koran. It says execute homosexuals and adulteresses. Here are some other Sharia laws the judge allows:
• Sharia law never abolished slavery or sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.
• Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.
• Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals.
• Homosexuality is punishable by death.
• There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.
• Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband's obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
• Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: "I divorce you" and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
• A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is to prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
• A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man "could be married to the woman he was caught with."
• It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying. source - WND - Nonie Darwish.