The 12 Rewards for those who Fight and Kill for Allah
1. Fighting gains you an escape from hell, Koran 8:15: 0 ye who believe! when ye meet the marshalled hosts of the infidels, turn not your backs to them: Whoso shall turn his back to them on that day, unless he turn aside to fight, or to rally to some other troop, shall incur wrath from God: Hell shall be his abode and wretched the journey thither!
2. You escape the grievous chastisement of Allah when you go forth to fight, Koran 9:38-39: 0 Believers! what possessed you, that when it was said to you, “March forth on the Way of God,” ye sank heavily earthwards? What! prefer ye the life of this world to the next? But the fruition of this mundane life, in respect of that which is to come, is but little. Unless ye march forth, with a grievous chastisement will He chastise you; and He will place another people in your stead, and ye shall in no way harm Him: for over everything is God potent.
3. Fighting rewards you with the spoils (money, property, wives and slaves) of those you kill, Koran 48:19-23: And with the rich booty which they took: for God is Mighty , Wise! God promised you the taking of a rich booty and sped it to you; and He withheld men’s hands from you, for a sign! to the faithful, and that He might guide you along the right way: And other booty , over which ye have not yet had power: but now hath God compassed them for you; for God is over all things Potent. If the Infidels shall fight against you, they shall assuredly turn their backs; then, neither protector nor helper shall they find! Such is God’s method carried into effect of old; no change canst thou find in God’s mode of dealing.
Koran 59:7: But God giveth his apostles power over what he will. God is Almighty. The spoil taken from the people of the towns and assigned by God to his apostle, belongeth to God, and to the apostle, and to his kindred, and to the ophan, and to the poor, and to the wayfarer, that none of it may circulate among such of you only as are rich: mzat the apostle hath given you, take:
Muhammad’s interpretation Islam’s greatest scholar, Sahi Buchari, recorded in the Hadith that Muhammad took another man’s wife as booty, after his soldiers killed her husband: “Ahmed Ibne Saleh...Annas Ibne Malek narrated, “Ö when we told Apostle of Allah about the paragon beauty of Safiya Bint Huyay (who was newly wed and the husband was killed in the battle), then Allah’s Apostle sanctioned her for himself’ (Hadith, Sahi al-Buchari, #149, page704).
“I heard Allah’s Messenger (peace-be-upon-him) saying, “The example of a Mujahid in Allah’s cause-and Allah knows better who really strives in His cause-is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujamd in His cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty” (Hadith, Sahi al-Buchari 4.46).
4. Cutting off the heads of infidels assures you of Paradise, Koran 47:4-6: When ye encounter the infidels, strike off their heads till ye have made a great slaughter among them, . . . And whoso fight for the cause of God, their works he will not suffer to miscarry; He will vouchsafe them guidance, and dispose their hearts aright; And he will bring them into the Paradise, of which he hath told them.
Koran 9:85: When a Sura was sent down with “Believe in God and go forth to war with His Apostle,” those of them who are possessed of riches demanded exemption, and said, “Allow us to be with those who sit at home. Well content were they to be with those who stay behind: for a seal hath been set on their hearts so that they understand not:—But the Apostle and those who share his faith, contend for the faith with purse and person; and these! all good things await them: and these are they who shall be happy. God hath made ready for them gardens ‘neath which the rivers flow, wherein they shall remain
5. Going to war wins you happiness and Allah’s highest grade, Koran 9:20: They who have believed, and fled their homes, and striven with their substance and with their persons on the path of God, shall be of highest grade with God: and these are they who shall be happy!
6. Those who die fighting will eat with Allah in the highest level of Paradise, Koran 3:169: And repute not those slain on God’s path to be dead. Nay, alive with their Lord, are they richly sustained; Rejoicing in what God of his bounty hath vouchsafed them.
7. By killing, you receive honor, knowing you are following the example of Muhammad who killed, Koran 33:21: A noble pattern had ye in God’s Apostle, for all who hope in God, and in the latter day, and oft remember God!
8. You win the love of Allah when you fight for his cause, Koran 61:4: Verily God loveth those who, as though they were a solid wall, do battle for his cause in serried lines!
9, 10. If you kill, or are killed, fighting for Allah, he rewards you with a (9) pardon and (10) mercy, Koran 3:157: And if ye shall be slain or die on the path of God. then pardon from God and mercy is better than all your amassings; For if ye die or be slain verily unto God shall ye be gathered.
11. Fighting wins you astonishing victories over your enemies, Koran 8:65: O prophet! stir up the faithful to the fight. Twenty of you who stand firm shall vanquish two hundred: and if there be a hundred of you they shall vanquish a thousand of the infidels, for they are a people devoid of understanding.
12. Valiant fighting gains you the victory over other religions, Koran 61:9: He it is who hath sent his apostle with guidance and the religion of truth, that, though they hate it who join other gods with God, He may make it victorious over every other religion.